We are back to meeting in person at our normal gathering times of 9am and 10:30am, with room for everyone. Please note that currently masks are mandatory for gatherings like ours. Otherwise you can expect Sundays to run as they normally do, including:
- A warm welcome out on the veranda with barista coffee, tea and some food..
- A service that runs for about an hour starting at 9am and 10:30am.
- Live music.
For our kids (and their parents) we have:
- Creche for children under three years old, which begins before the service.
- Pre school and primary kids start in for the first 15 minutes or so.
- A kids teaching program then commences for kids aged three to year six.
- Youth (from year seven up) can also stay with us in the service.
After the services there'll be more tea, coffee and morning tea served in a COVID appropriate way with plenty of time to meet new people.