There are many ways you may choose to investigate who Jesus is. We think the best two are to either catch up with a Christian and read through an account of Jesus life together or come to our next LIFE series. If you'd like to express interest in either of these, just scroll to the bottom of the page, fill in the form and we'll contact you.
LIFE WITH JESUS
Our LIFE series is a relaxed and informative way to find out more about what life with Jesus looks like. There's no pressure, it's informal, it's free, we'll provide finger food and drinks from the bar. There'll be a talk, some time for discussion and ask whatever questions you like. Our next LIFE course starts Monday 5 November, please register below. In the meantime you can check out the videos below to see what it's like:
WHAT WE'LL COVER OVER THE FOUR WEEKS
Each week we'll have a short talk discussing issue of life from a biblical perspective. Over the four weeks we'll look into why Jesus matters:
05 Nov - "What's the purpose of my life?" + "Why trust the bible?"
12 Nov- "What's the problem Jesus want's to solve?"
19 Nov - "What's the solution Jesus offers freely?"
26 Nov - "What's the catch with Jesus?"
WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID ABOUT LIFE
- "Comfortable and friendly atmosphere, very informative and well explained" Attendee - November 2017
- "This is a great program ... I was amazed to learn a lot of the understanding I previously had of Christianity were misconceptions - LIFE cuts to the point and reveals insightfully and intelligently what it means to follow Jesus. The discussions were very open and critical questions encouraged" Samantha - August 2014
- "It's definitely worth coming" - Attendee - October 2015
- "Yes, yes, yes ... do it!! suitable for all" Attendee - October 2015
- "Very open and inviting of scrutiny. Thorough, thoughtful and respectful"
Attendee - August 2014
- "Best church related exercise I've been a part of on account of the openness of discussion" Attendee - May 2014
- "I think I learnt more from 4 weeks than I did from my entire 10 years of Christian/religious schooling" Attendee - May 2014
- "As someone who is new to the church/Jesus, we have really enjoyed the time and the fellowship with everyone involved. We will be coming to church in the future" Attendee - May 2014
- "Very beneficial. I had a lot of questions that I thought were not allowed to be asked, would be deflected or answered defensively. I was pleasantly surprised at the openness of the answers" Attendee - May 2014
ALL THE DETAILS
Each of the nights start at 7:30 with some finger food and drinks in the bar at the RSL to get to know each other. Then each week has a session that starts around 7:45pm and we're all done by 9:15pm. It's held at the Colonel Light Gardens RSL, 4 Prince George Parade, Colonel Light Gardens and RSVP is essential for catering purposes but there's no cost.
We hope you can come along and you can register your interest via the form below and we'll be in touch.